Annual General Meeting
Servus's Annual General Meeting is on March 8, 2023, at the Edmonton Convention Centre. All members are invited to join us for networking, drinks and appetizers at the Member Appreciation Event from 5:30 -6:45pm, followed by the AGM from 7-8pm.
This year, if you cannot attend in person, you have the option to participate virtually in the AGM portion of the meeting, with the ability to vote online. Note that if there is more than one Servus member in your household and you all wish to vote, you must register separately with unique email addresses.
About the 2023 AGM
The theme of this year’s AGM is our new noble purpose: 'Reimagining Financial Fitness'. This theme was chosen because the noble purpose is the foundation of who we are and what we do. We encourage all members to attend the AGM to learn more about and celebrate our successful year of record growth where 'Reimagining' has spurred a transformation underway to our operations, technologies and services – all to improve member service.
- Call to order
- Treaty Land Acknowledgement
- Parliamentary procedure and quorum report
- Appointment of scrutineer
- Approval of order of business
- Adoption of our previous annual meeting minutes
- Business arising from minutes
- Election results
- New business and bylaw vote
- Question and answer period
– Board Chair
– President and Chief Executive Officer
– Audit & Finance Committee
– Enterprise Risk Management Committee
– Governance & Human Resources Committee
– Nominating Committee
At the AGM, attendees will have the opportunity to vote on bylaw amendments that have been recommended by the Board of Directors.
The following videos explain each of the proposed amendments: