You can receive payments electronically from anyone with a Canadian bank account and an email address or mobile phone number. Money sent using Interac e-Transfer® can be automatically deposited into your preferred Canadian dollar business account.
- Autodeposit option
- Email deposit notification
Receive funds electronically in a quick, convenient and secure way
No need to sign in or answer security questions for deposit
Avoid sharing banking information
Request payments from clients or anyone with a Canadian bank account and an email address or mobile phone number by using Request Money in Interac e-Transfer®. Funds will be automatically deposited into your account once your recipient fulfills the request.
- Invoice number can be included to keep track of payments
- Invoice payment due date can be included
- Email deposit notification once the request is fulfilled
- Payment reminders
Collect payments quickly and securely
Track and invoice clients electronically
Receive funds without sharing banking information
Improve your cash flow with Customer Automated Funds Transfer (CAFT) to collect recurring, fixed or variable receivables electronically from Canadian financial institutions.
- Detailed online reporting and reconciliation functions
- Notifications on payment returns
- Integration with many accounting software platforms
- Option of data entry or file upload
- Option for manual or automatic release
- Customized payment frequency options
- Multiple user permission levels for reconciliation or file release
Reduce administration cost for opening mail, sorting payments and making in-branch deposits
Simplify recurring monthly payments, fees, condo fees, rent or donations
Identify returned or insufficient fund payments immediately
Accept payments in-store, on-the-go or online through our partnership with Chase® Merchant Services, a leader in payment processing solutions.
- Debit and credit card processing
- Full suite of payment terminals including, countertop, short- and long-range wireless and mobile options
- E-commerce solutions
- Online reporting
- Fraud prevention and data encryption technologies
- Stay competitive by offering your customers payment choices
- Increase sales by expanding your business online
- Improve cash flow by depositing all transaction funds directly into one Servus account
- Quickly and easily access your processing data anytime and anywhere
Securely scan and deposit your Canadian and U.S. dollar cheques directly into your account right from the convenience of your office.
- Multiple cheque deposits in a single session
- Same-day deposit
- Option for multiple deposit accounts
- Option for multiple user access
- Cheque data and images stored for 90 days
- Daily summary reports and custom reports for reconciliation
Receive a high monthly cheque volume
Accommodate members who don’t have ease of access to branch location.
Reduce administration cost for photocopying cheques, completing deposit slips and making in-branch deposits.
Deposit cheques to your account, wherever you are. It’s convenient and time-saving: all you need is the Servus mobile banking app and a smartphone with a camera.
You can also use photo deposit to deposit cheques made out to the joint member on your account.
Eligible cheques include:
- Cheques written in Canadian funds and issued by a Canadian financial institution
- Cheques issued by the Government of Canada
- Money orders
- Bank drafts
- Certified cheques
The money you deposit will appear in your account right away, but it may be subject to holds while we verify the cheque. You can contact us to learn more about our hold policy.
Mobile Banking – Get the app for free from the apple store or google play.
Enroll as a bill payee through Servus Corporate Creditor Vendor service so your customers can pay you through online, mobile or telephone banking, or at any participating financial institution in Canada. Once enrolled, your business name will appear on the list of acceptable payees for Servus and other financial institutions.
- Direct deposit
- Detailed reporting
- Lead bank services
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution
Receive payments electronically
Submit remittance reports using the detailed reporting feature