A Business Low Rate Mastercard credit card gives you the benefit of a low interest rate to save your business money, as well as great features on your card.
Business Low Rate Mastercard®
Features you need at a great rate
- Annual fee of $75
- Purchase rate: up to Prime† + 10.00%
- Supplemental card fee of $75
- Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty1
- Baggage Delay Insurance1
- Common Carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance1
- Personal Effects Insurance1
- Car Rental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance1
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance1
Choose from two payment methods:
- Central billing provides one main control account for the business. Payments can be applied to each individual card number. Individual information statements are available upon request.
- Individual billing creates an individual account for each employee. Statements are mailed directly to each cardholder.
Ready to apply?
Depending on your credit needs, we may review your business financial statements and results. Additionally, we’ll collect your personal financial information for qualifying purposes and to determine if you're required to personally guarantee the card. We'll require personal information for all directors or individuals who have ownership of the business. Once we've determined your business structure, we may require the documents listed below.
- Corporate documents:
- Declaration of Trade Name filed with Alberta Registries
- Articles of Incorporation
These documents provide information about your business, including information about who can sign on behalf of the business.
You may need to provide income confirmation for yourself and your business by bringing in your Notice Of Assessment issued by the federal government after your personal and business taxes have been paid.
® Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
†"Prime" means the prime rate charged by Servus on Canadian dollar loans and it may change from time to time. You can find the current prime rate by calling us at 1.877.378.8728, or on the Servus Prime Rates page. Current variable interest rates will appear on each account statement.
1 Insurance coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC) and/or American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (ABLAC). Servus Credit Union is not an insurer. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the respective insurers. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition for certain benefits, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with the card. Read the Certificate of Insurance then keep it in a safe place with your other valuable documents, and take it with you when you travel.