A supplementary cardholder can be anyone — your spouse, caregivers or even your child (as long as they're 12 years or older).
Why add a supplementary cardholder?
- Earn Circle Rewards™ faster because you and your supplementary cardholders will be earning rewards at the same rate on all eligible purchases.
- Simplify your record keeping by consolidating all purchases onto one account.
- Pay only one annual fee or a reduced fee for the World Elite card, rather than multiple fees for separate accounts.
- Teach financial responsibility by adding your child as an authorized user and setting a spending limit for them.
- Provide an authorized user with convenient access to funds on-the-go, while travelling or in an emergency.
Add a supplementary cardholder
To add a supplementary cardholder, the primary cardholder must provide that person's information (legal name, birthdate and address) and complete an application by:
The new supplementary cardholder will receive their new Mastercard directly by mail within 10-15 business days. After receiving your new card, activate it by calling the number via the sticker on the front of your card.