If you're taking a vacation this year, you'll want to make sure it's everything you dream it can be. You've got a current passport. You've booked a good hotel. But have you bought travel insurance? Protect yourself with travel medical insurance through the CUMIS Travel Insurance program. It's easy to get coverage and protect yourself during emergencies when you're away from home.
You'll need to:
- Provide trip information
- Select a plan and coverage options
- Fill out traveller information
- Provide payment information
CUMIS Travel Insurance program gives you:
- Unique single or multi-trip plans at affordable rates
- 24/7 access to emergency travel assistance in almost any language
- Help with lost or stolen travel documents
Other benefits include:
- Ambulance service (land, sea and air)
- Drugs prescribed during a medical visit
- Rental of wheelchair or crutches
- Meals and accommodation for a travelling companion if you're hospitalized
- Travel costs to bring a family member to your bedside if you're ill
Stay protected and enjoy a worry-free trip.
*Travel insurance does not cover everything. Please refer to the certificate for full terms and conditions, including limitations and exclusions. Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies, and administered by Allianz Global Assistance, which is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc.