With the rising cost of education, now is the time to start saving. Whether you need money for your children's education or your own, there are many savings strategies to help you reach your goal.
Servus can give you a number of options that suit your savings style.
Financial solutions just for you
- Open an RESP to start saving
- Explore a Canadian Education Savings Grant
- Use a Tax-Free Savings Account as another investment option
- Open a youth account to start saving at a young age
- Education Savings - A smart way to save for the future
Tips for saving money
- Saving money on food costs
- Ten strategies to develop a savings habit
- Ten strategies to reduce daily spending
Planning my finances
Use this calculator to help develop or fine-tune your children's education savings plan.
Use this calculator to see if your investment plan is on track to meet your investment goals – and receive suggestions on how to change it if you are falling short.
This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.