Whether you decide to travel, volunteer or putter in the garden, your retirement should be exactly what you want. Careful planning and money management, along with professional advice, can help you do what you want to do. Enjoy your retirement knowing Servus has your best interests at heart.
Financial solutions just for you
- Convert your RRSPs to a Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Seek investment advice to manage your wealth
- Earn Circle Rewards™ with a Servus Credit Union Mastercard®
- Open a U.S account for your travelling convenience
- Travel worry free with travel insurance
- Get life insurance to protect your family
- Consider illness and disability insurance to protect your lifestyle
- Develop an estate plan
- Education Savings - A smart way to save for the future
- The Budget Book
- The Budget Workbook
- The Credit Book
- Retirement Income Options
- Retirement Services - Understanding the Basics
- When should I convert my RRSP to an RRIF?
- Planning for your retirement
- What's involved in estate planning?
- Retire separately, plan together
- Estate Planning Guide
This calculator is designed to help you calculate different payment options from your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF).
Use this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
This calculator is designed to help compare a normal taxable investment, a tax deferred investment and tax-free investment.