Servus reviews its accounts and fees on a regular basis to make sure we're offering you good value for your money, while covering the costs of the services we provide (like our branches and online and mobile banking).
As a result of our latest review, we're making changes to some service fees associated with select banking plans. The following changes will take effect on July 1, 2019.
- e-Transfer cancellation fee now $5 (doesn't apply to cancellation of Request Money)
- International (non-U.S.) ATM debit card withdrawal now $5
- Personal Unlimited Plan will receive 5 free foreign (U.S.), and 5 free international ATM withdrawals per month
- Adding unlimited free e-Transfers
- In-branch utility bill payments reduces to 1 free, and the $1.50 for each additional remains the same
- In-branch utility bill payments reduces to 2 free, and the $1.50 for each additional remains the same
- Free monthly transactions increased from 15 to 30
- Fee for excess transactions reduced from $1.25 to $0.85
- Waived transaction fees if your account maintains a balance of $75,000 or more
- No interest paid on balances
If you have questions about these changes, or if you'd like to review your banking plan to make sure it fits your needs and your budget, call 1.877.378.8728 to speak with a financial advisor.