Servus is committed to providing financial supports for those affected by crises like the one in Ukraine. This includes the development of programs offering relief to members who are financially supporting family or friends trying to leave Ukraine, as well as the creation of specialized banking packages for refugees who settle in Alberta.
The following supports are available for Servus members assisting their family/friends in Ukraine:
- Wire and draft fees to impacted friends/families from Ukraine will be waived
- A one-time, three-month deferral of payments on retail loans and conventional term mortgages
The following supports are available for incoming refugees upon opening a Servus membership:
- Chequing account with no fees for two years
- $250 cash gift per adult (18+) joined on the account
- A three-year, fixed rate personal loan of $2000
- A Servus Mastercard credit card with $1500 available limit and six months of minimum payments waived
If you have questions, or if you'd like to take advantage of any of these financial relief supports, call our Member Contact Centre anytime at 1.877.378.8728 or visit your local branch.