The best financial plan is one that integrates your current financial situation and needs with your plans for the future.
Servus can help
- Open a business daily banking account for your daily transactions
- Open a savings account for quick access to surplus funds
- Establish a line of credit or authorized overdraft to help with cash flow needs
- Find competitive fixed or floating interest rates on loans for business construction, acquisition and expansion
- Look at lease financing as an alternative to borrowing
- Introduce innovative employee solutions to help you recruit and retain staff
- Keep your business running smoothly with cash management strategies
- Consider AgriInvest to help manage small income declines
Should you lease your next equipment or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- Your Business Planner - more than just numbers
Develop a financial strategy for your business with the business planner designed for credit union members.
- Business Banking@Canada’s Credit Unions
Find resources, webinars, videos and online discussions for business owners.
- Biz Info – Starting and Growing a Business
Agriculture and Rural Development offers resources and advice for planning, operating and growing a successful business
- Agriculture and Rural Development
The Government of Alberta has many programs and services in agriculture and agri-business.
- Crop Decision Making Tools
Agriculture and Rural Development has a list of decision making tools in several agriculture-related areas.
- Operating a business in Alberta
The Government of Alberta provides many resources to guide you in operating your business.
- Leaving, closing or selling a business in Alberta
The Government of Alberta provides many resources to guide you as you leave, close or sell your business.