Group Tax-Free Savings Accounts are a great way to reach your retirement goals. It’s easy to get started.
Complete a Group TFSA application.
- You must complete the application forms before any contributions can be made to your TFSA.
- Servus Credit Union Group Tax-Free Savings Account Application Form
- The forms are also available from your human resources department or through a Servus financial advisor.
- The application form is used to direct your contributions into the TFSA Growth Account
- Please note that mutual fund applications are only available through a Servus financial advisor.
Submit your application.
- Submit your application form to your Servus financial advisor or your human resources department.
Advise your Human Resources department.
- It is your responsibility to let your human resources department know that your application has been submitted and the amount you would like to deduct from your paycheque Contributions to your Group TFSA will then begin.
Talk with a Servus financial advisor.
A financial advisor will help you understand the many options available. They will also ask about your savings goals and help you determine the right contribution amounts to meet them. To talk with a Servus financial advisor:
- Visit any one of our over 100 branches across the province.
- Contact us through our website.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ and Tools & resources pages to see if your question is answered there or contact one of our advisors today.