Coverage and convenience as good as gold, including extra travel medical insurance
With the Servus Gold Mastercard you’ll earn 1% back in Servus Circle Rewards® ️points on all eligible purchases† — points that never expire.
Invest your points towards a Circle Rewards GIC or redeem them for cash back on your credit card balance, merchandise and so much more!
Sign up bonus: Receive 5,000 Servus Circle Rewards points with a new Servus Gold Mastercard — a value of $50.
- Annual fee of $75
- 25% of annual fee returned in Profit Share® Rewards Cash paid* each year
- Purchase rate: 20.99%
- Supplemental card fee of $0
- Servus Circle Rewards (1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases) that never expire
- Unlimited Circle Rewards earning potential
- Mastercard Identity Check™ verification for online transactions
- Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty1
- Travel Emergency Medical Insurance1
- Trip Cancellation Insurance1
- Trip Interruption Insurance1
- Baggage Delay Insurance1
- Common Carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance1
- Accidental Death Insurance1
- Car Rental Personal Effects Insurance1
- Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance1
- Car Rental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance1
You'll need government-issued ID, employment information and/or proof of enrolment for students.
® Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
®️ Circle Rewards is a trademark of Servus Credit Union Ltd.
1 Insurance coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC) and/or American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (ABLAC). Servus Credit Union is not an insurer. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the respective insurers. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition for certain benefits, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with the card. Read the Certificate of Insurance then keep it in a safe place with your other valuable documents, and take it with you when you travel.
*Profit Share Rewards cash back is currently an annual payment that equals 25% of the annual fee paid for a Servus Mastercard. If your annual fee is waived or reduced at time of application or at any time while you maintain your Mastercard account, your annual Profit Share Rewards cash back payment may be likewise reduced at the full discretion of Servus Credit Union Ltd. The cash back annual payment may vary year to year.
† Eligible purchases include all purchases except: cash advances, balance account transfer (BAT), fees, fraudulent charges or refunded purchases.