A group benefit plan gives your employees access to a wide range of coverage tailored to your company’s needs while insuring your employees’ well-being.
Employers can shape the basic plan:
- Extended health — Supplements provincial health care plans with services such as massage, vision care, hospital care and prescription drugs
- Dental — Includes three general service categories: basic (cleaning), major restorative (crowns) and orthodontic (braces)
- Life insurance — Provides financial assistance in the event of the employee’s death
- Accidental death and dismemberment — Provides financial assistance if a tragedy occurs
- Critical illness — Provides protection from additional hardship if the employee’s health is threatened
- Disability insurance — Provides income if the employee is unable to work because of injury or illness
- Employee assistance plan (EAP) — Provides access to accredited counseling professionals
- Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) — Allows benefit funds to be used for services or product that the plan doesn’t fully cover
Benefits to eligible employees:
- Access to Canada’s top insurance providers
- Coverage without providing proof of good health
- Access to products that help increase their well-being and provide financial assistance during injury, illness or death
Benefits for your business
- Ongoing expert advice from one of our Servus Wealth Strategies group benefit advisors
- Providing group benefits can help you recruit and retain key employees
- Employees with benefits show greater productivity and loyalty
- Providing group benefits is a cost-effective way to compensate employees
- Employer contributions are deductible as a business expense
Ready to learn more or get started?
Servus Wealth Strategies Ltd. is a subsidiary of Servus Credit Union Ltd. offering financial planning, life insurance and investments.