Group RRSP payroll deductions allow your employees to save for retirement while providing them with immediate tax savings.
As an employer, you shape the basic plan:
- A Group RRSP can replace or supplement a defined contribution or defined benefit pension plan.
- You determine when employees are eligible to join the plan and how often contributions are made.
- You decide whether you’ll match contributions and, if so, the percentage of the contributions you’ll match.
- You decide which programs to make available to your employees. The employees then choose the specific products they want to invest in based on their needs, investment profiles and tolerance for risk.
- Investment and retirement planning with one of our accredited financial advisors
- Immediate tax savings through convenient pre-tax payroll deductions
- Access to quality retirement and investment planning tools
- Access to Servus Credit Union guaranteed investment certificates
- Access to Canada’s best known mutual funds*
- No sales commissions to purchase managed portfolios
- Semi-annual or quarterly statements to keep members informed about investment performance
- Spousal RRSP plan availability
- Providing employee benefit options aids in recruitment and retention
- Our Group RRSPs are more cost effective than traditional pension plans
- There are no direct employer costs to administer the program
- We offer your employees educational seminars on a variety of financial topics, based on their needs
®Credential is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and is used under licence.
*Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual fund securities and cash balances are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Securities is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc. Credential Asset Management Inc., Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. and Northwest & Ethical Investments L.P. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Aviso Wealth Inc.