EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS FROM THE SAME BANK?
Think outside the bank
Ready to find out what different feels like? Check out our welcome offer and become a member today!
Why Servus? Because unlike your bank we . . .
Reward all your banking
As a member, you’ll be rewarded with a share of our profits each year. The more business you do with us, the more Profit Share® Rewards cash you earn.
Guarantee your deposits
Deposits are 100% guaranteed by the Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation. The money you put in and the interest earned is safe and secure.
Have Alberta roots
We’re homegrown in Alberta, and 80+ years later we continue to make decisions locally and re-invest in the communities we serve.
Rank #1 in Canada
We're proud to rank #1 in Canada on Forbes list of World's Best Banks for 2022+. Our experts are dedicated to helping you reach your financial goals.
Give us a try, get up to $400
Become a member by choosing an account
- $1.99 a month
- Includes 12 transactions, then $1.25 each
- $1.25 each transaction
- $1.50 ATM withdrawals (other Canadian non-credit union ATM)
Servus Personal Essential Plan
- $3.95 to $15.95 monthly fee
- Fee based on monthly usage
- $3.95: Up to 15 transactions
- $11.95: Up to 60 transactions
- $15.95: Unlimited transactions
- Fee waived with $4,000 min. monthly balance
Personal Premium Unlimited Plan
- $25 monthly fee
- Fee waived with $5,000 min. monthly balance
- Unlimited electronic or in‑branch transactions (including bill payments and credit union ATM withdrawals)
- 10 free non-credit union ATM withdrawals (in Canada)
Once you set up your account, we'll call you within 24-48 hours to help you set up the additional products to complete your welcome bundle.
Terms and conditions
New Member Welcome Offer – Terms & conditions [pdf]
®/™ Trademark(s) of Servus Credit Union.
® Mastercard and World Elite are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard international incorporated and is used under licence.
+Ranked #1 Bank in Canada: Forbes list of World's Best Banks 2022